In-House vs. Outsourced Janitorial Services
It's easy to to confuse a “Full Service” price with your in-house payroll expense. In many cases, you are already spending much more than you need to for professional janitorial services.
IN-HOUSE COMMERCIAL CLEANING
- Direct payroll expense
- Direct supervision expense (organization-delegation-control)
- Employee turnover & retraining (settling grievances, etc.)
- Employee Vacations & Absences (Need to cover shifts)
- Cost of equipment, cleaning chemicals, & cleaning supplies
- Cost to maintain equipment
- Payroll taxes
- Labor insurances (medical, liability, workers comp)
- Workers comp claim affecting premium costs
OUTSOURCED COMMERCIAL CLEANING
One “ALL INCLUSIVE” invoiced cost for all items in left hand column.